Your privacy is important to us. When you give us personal information, we only use it for the purpose stated, and we treat it according to the policy laid out below.
1. Information We Collect
- When you sign up for an account, place an order, or subscribe to a paid service, we may collect data, such as your full name, email address, billing address, and payment information.
- We may collect personal information that you provide when communicating with us via email, our contact form, or any other means.
- We store, process, and transmit files and information that you upload to your account.
- We may automatically collect information about your use of our services, including your IP address, access times, and the pages you visit.
2. Use of Your Information
We may use your personal information to
- provide the services and products you request;
- respond to your inquiries;
- communicate with you about your account for informational, not promotional, reasons;
- collect payments from you and send you invoices;
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it each time you visit the website;
- improve, test and monitor the effectiveness of our services;
- diagnose or fix technical problems.
3. Disclosing Your Information
We will not share your personal information with any third party except as described in this policy or as required by law.
4. Links to Other Websites
Our website contains link to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
5. Changes to This Policy
6. Contacting Us
Last updated: February 16, 2015